Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Documented Proof!

Aha, so I have proof that Cady's suddenly fussy, extra hungry, extra clingy stage was a growth spurt. I took her in for a quick doctor's appointment today about a diaper rash that wasn't going away (turned out to be a yeast infection, poor girl). The girl has gained a full pound in the 2 weeks since her last doctor's appointment.

She's putting on the weight before she starts to sprout another inch or two. I think that's how I read things worked. Put on the weight, get taller, put on more weight, grow even taller. Back and forth. She's only gained a quarter inch in height. Her head grew, too, but only by .2 inches.

I dunno, considering she only gained 2 1/2 pounds in the 2 1/2 months between her last two appointments, a full pound in 2 weeks is pretty impressive, lol. Her monthly average in 2 weeks. I feed her too good. It's probably all the mashed potatoes and stuffing I feed her... Or the otter pops her dad spoils her with.

3 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately how stinking cute she is? Such a social butterfly... A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I try not to let her overhear that too often. Her head's already big enough that the doctor wants to keep an eye on it, lol!

    ReplyDelete