Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dinner time!

Cadence is loving her high chair time. She refuses to cooperate and let me handle the spoon when she's eating. I've attempted distracting her with her own spoon, but, no, she wants the spoon mommy has, not the one mommy gave her. So, I've gotten lazy with spoon feeding and am more likely to give her cut up pieces of fruit. Her favorite (and most convenient snack) or wheat saltine crackers. Nowadays, actually, the majority of the cracker ends up her in belly, rather than sticking to her onesie or decorating the highchair itself. Anyway, a few cute pictures. First of her enjoying crackers before she got too messy. Then, when she had spilled applesauce and taken control of both spoons I'd had out when attempting to feed her. And then a too cute pose her daddy set up when I asked him to watch her as I filled up her bathtub the other day:



3 comments:

  1. She's getting so big!!! I love the last picture. Seriously, she is just the cutest little girl ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You buy Target diapers too?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she's growing up! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete