Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

15 weeks!!!

Wow, I'm 15 weeks along today with Parasite. How crazy is that? It feels like my life has been turned upside down for longer than that, but at the same time, it's weird to think I'm more than 1/3 of the way through this. Super nervous for November/December to come, but excited to meet and get to know this new little one at the same time. It's so crazy to think that those tiny flutters and jabs are a little person that, 5 years from now, will be able to carry off a crazy preschooler's conversation with me (preschool-age conversations are some of the best conversations I've ever had with another human being).

I'm watching Cadence and am eagerly watching her personality develop. She's stubborn and vocal, which will be two great attributes when she's older (though I know they'll drive me up the wall when she's a teenager). Especially in the world she'll have to survive in. I just have to help her learn what's important enough to be stubborn about.

Just surreal sometimes...

Anyway, I've decided to document monthly photos, since I've always kinda regretted I didn't with Cadence (I have odd regrets). Below are from May 15th (approximately 10 weeks along) and June 15th (just shy of 15 weeks, this past Monday). Personally, I'm thinking June 15h makes me look hott. Haha. Alas, May 15th is really a more accurate view of what my poor stomach looks like, color and all. Except a bit more of a bump when July 15th comes around. If not then, definitely by August 15th.

1 comment: