The living area's not very photographable, so only one picture will be posted. You are under strict orders to only look at that photo if you have the ability to overlook a mess. If you cannot, then you are forbidden. Understood? (and if you choose to comment and say the place isn't that messy, let me assure you: I took three pictures of the front room from different angles and this was the only one I dared post) Naturally, I'll share the girls' room more than the rest for multiple reasons 1) It's the only room fully unpacked and clean (because Cadence has little interest in her room still) and 2) I want to show off how much play room they'll have when they start playing in there more. One of the reasons I was so excited about this move was because of how much room they'd have. We very nearly doubled the area of their room, so I love it.
A note about the living room, just out of sight near the computer desk is our entertainment center. Just on the other side of the chair, but before the couch is the hallway to the bedrooms and bathroom. And in the dining room, just around that corner is the high chair. I'm not showing off the kitchen, because I made crockpot beef stew and even though it smells delicious, I won't have a chance to do the dishes and clean up all the messes until naptime. Anyway, for those of you who saw our tiny cramped apartment before... quite an improvement, eh?
On another note, similarly related, I think that ottoman is going to disappear before too much longer. It's great for resting feet, but most of the time... it's just an eyesore that takes up far too much floorspace.
I love it! I spy a little Cadence playing on the computer... cute! I need to come over because I can't get a great idea of the layout otherwise...
ReplyDeleteI also like how light it seems to be. Love the girls room too!
Cute place! Much roomier I see, which is always awesome. I love their little name decorations you have; too cute.
ReplyDelete