By the way, I've been with Cadence pretty much 24/7 for the past 18 months. I've left her with babysitters on occasion, but taking her to nursery and realizing that there was almost 2 hours of her life that I wasn't a part of, and that this would be a common thing from now on... Totally a strange feeling.
Megan is quickly charming most of the people who see her. She talked through most of Sunday School right before she crashed. Once she woke up in Relief Society, though, she was back to talking and bouncing and laughing and making a nuisance of herself. Obviously, nobody was upset with the noise. In fact, as I made my way across the room to get out afterward I must've been stopped by half a dozen women wanting to stop and talk to Megan and tell me how cute she was.
Apparently, our daughters got us an invitation to a baptism this upcoming weekend. Their smiles charmed someone sitting behind us in the Chapel and he made a point of going up to James and inviting us to his family's baptism.
I was going to include cute videos of Cadence "talking on the phone" (she's so cute, she'll put the phone to her ear, say "hi", carry on a conversation, then say "bye bye" and pretend to hang up before putting it right back to her ear and saying "hi" all over again). And there was a cute video of Megan eating her toes... But, they take too long and I'm impatient.
No comments:
Post a Comment