Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

What now?

So I splurged (a bit) spur of the moment and bought wall decals for the girls' room. The wall with their names seemed so bare. The dots I bought were perfect and they look great:
The problem is... I only used one sheet of circles and there are two more sheets leftover. I don't want to do more than the one wall. I think that'd just be too much for the room. What in the world am I supposed to do with the other 2/3 of the freaking pack?

6 comments:

  1. That's SO CUTE! Don't know what you should do with the rest though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. give them as a gift to someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'd take the rest of your hands, but... doesn't fit with our white walls and mismatched furniture. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can give them to me and do my name with the letters with a frog theme and then come decorate my classroom... Please!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn, I used the already. Have circles arching down the other wall towards Cady's bed. I
    d be happy to paint letters for you, though! And the decals were only $12...

    ReplyDelete