Pictures of my girls in their new big-girl dinner seats. Had to stick the water bottle in the high chair to keep Megan from slumping sideways and Cadence is still getting to used to the idea of sitting still in her booster seat. But, they're pretty darn adorable, nonetheless.
Megan is loving solid food, like crazy addicted already, even though it's only been a few days since I dared to let her have something beyond purees. Every time she sees someone else eating she starts begging for some. She stole Cadence's cracker this morning and when Cadence took it back, Megan scooted after it and stole it back. And last night, when I was eating potato chips while holding her, she threw herself towards the hand holding the potato chip. I held my hand up out of her reach and I swear she was trying to climb my arm to get to it. This morning I was eating chili cheese fries while her aunt held her, and Megan is fussing and arching and trying everything to get out of her aunt's arms and into mine. Once we made the transfer, she then tried crawling over my lap and towards the box of fries. Little pig!
No comments:
Post a Comment