Megan Ruth
Megan means "pearl", which anyone who knows me must admit that is probably the perfect meaning for a daughter of mine. And Ruth is not only Dama's middle name (see side panel for who "Dama" is), but it was a middle name given to her that has special meaning to James's grandfather. I don't know the whole story, but I do know a woman with the same name as James's mom was very important to him. As this is a man James respects and who I have come to think of very fondly over the past few years, we felt this was the perfect middle name to pass on.
It must be the right name, too, because before James and I even officially agreed "this is it", I slipped and began calling Parasite by the name Megan, because it felt so natural to do so once the name was discussed. So, there it is. And though I feared we'd never truly pick out a name until December, I think this one may actually stick.
It must be the right name, too, because before James and I even officially agreed "this is it", I slipped and began calling Parasite by the name Megan, because it felt so natural to do so once the name was discussed. So, there it is. And though I feared we'd never truly pick out a name until December, I think this one may actually stick.
What a beautiful name! Seriously, I really, really love it.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I approve.
ReplyDelete... LMAO I just figured out her initials.
A beautiful name!! I love it!
ReplyDelete