Thursday, May 26, 2011
Why craigslist sometimes rocks
I always thought this $20 find was my favorite craigslist find. I found it just as the girls were outgrowing their dresser and I was so glad to find have enough room for all their stuff!
But today's find trumps it all. We've been having issues with dinner time. Megan, even in a booster seat, could barely see what she was eating and she'd make a huge mess doing it. And her making a mess meant her chair was getting disgusting, despite my best attempts at cleaning up after her. We were looking into replacing it. At the same time, Cadence had to sit on her knees and since she wasn't comfortable would lose interest in eating very easily. While randomly browsing craigslist, I found two highchairs for sale for $20. Now both girls can sit comfortably at the table and have their feet dangling (they both loved swinging their feet while they eat, enjoying the novelty of it).
I don't think it was just coincidence that both girls gobbled up dinner and smiled the entire time. I'll have to get a picture of Cadence's new dinner trick. James taught her to put her fingers on either side of her mouth and wag her tongue. It's cute, especially when she's coughing with her mouth held open like that. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! Pictures of them IN the chairs please? :-P
ReplyDelete