Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Quiet days

It's been a quiet few weeks... at least as far as "things going on" is concerned. Noise-level... yeah, not so quiet. But, in my effort to blog at least semi-frequently for those people that use this blog as a way of keeping up with grandkids, great-grandkids, cousins, nieces, etc.... Here are some pictures:
Yeah, they're getting too big. Cadence is getting so close to giving up her afternoon nap, and some days she pulls it off successfully, despite my best attempts to get her to settle down for a nap at what I deem a decent hour. Other days, around dinner time she sits down for "just a minute" and the next thing I know I'm trying to find where Megan hid my camera so I can snap a picture.

Anyway, nothing new going on in life. We had missionaries over for dinner tonight. That's always a fun time. It's nice to sit back and watch the four of them unwinding on our couch and joking around with each other. Plus, I get lots of compliments on my cooking. Yay, ego boost!

Chatted with my dad on the phone tonight and now I'm thinking about a dozen little trips I want to do with the girls. Like, I'd love to return to the science museum. And I definitely want to make a trip down to the Long Beach Aquarium. And James and I are eager to take the girls down to the beach one day as well. Maybe we should just save up for a few paychecks and then take one long weekend away. Anyone got some coupons for the aquarium (since the beach and the museum are free, lol)?

No comments:

Post a Comment