Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Graduation 2011

That's right. We're doing it again! This time next week, there'll be these four ragamuffings running wild. Watch out, Bakersfield.
Aunt Robyn's graduating next week, so Erin's coming into town and bring her two kiddos with her. Robyn's not the only one graduating, though. Uncle John is graduating Wednesday night. We'll be missing that one, but James will be able to go. He got time off of work just so he could make it. :-)

Other than graduation, there's no official plans in the works, but I'm thinking we need a few trips to the apartment's pool and at least one visit to the spray park. I need to make sure the girls both have bathing suits that fit!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for visits!!! I can't wait. (And Lynne can't stop talking about it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids look SO alike!! They're all so cute.

    ReplyDelete