Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Snow day 2011

There was no snow in Bakersfield, but there was plenty about 45 minutes away! So Sunday after church we went exploring. We found a snowed-over campground and clambered out. The girls were amused at first. And they thought mommy and daddy tossing snowballs at each other was hilarious, they weren't too keen on that cold stuff touching them, which was unfortunate with how often Cadence and Megan stumbled and used their hands to catch themselves.

We left when the crying outweighed the laughing, which didn't take long if we're being honest. Next time... we'll bring gloves. Though I'm not sure how much Cadence will like them. She insisted I keep taking mine off every time she wanted to hold my hand. And can I say: thank goodness I had my awesome new coat to keep me warm (and looking fabulous, of course).





1 comment:

  1. I've said it before but I totally mean it: What cute girls!!

    ReplyDelete