Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Megan's 2011 photo shoot

Last time I took pictures, Megan was a gem and Cadence was the one I had to fight with. This time around, it took all my effort to keep a "ready to pose" Cadence out of the camera's view and coax a few smiles from Megan, who wanted nothing more than to snuggle. We got a few pictures, but between her fussiness, the fact that I used my cell phone as a prop, and her hair and it's dozen of cowlicks that refuse to lie flat no matter how much I play with it... Still, I do have more proof that she is one of the sweetest girls alive.

Close up time:

Her cowlick is way obvious in this one, lol:

Another close up, so cute:

The one I was tempted to buy for my wall:

The one I actually ordered, cell phone and all:

1 comment: