But... it does come with some of the best perks! Who needs health benefits or Christmas bonuses when you get moments like these?:
Monday, June 28, 2010
I love my job!
There are days I actually miss going to school. Even more often, I really miss my work as a substitute teacher (a job I really enjoyed). But, most of the time, I just love the work I gave all that other stuff up for. It's emotionally draining, socially lagging, and way underpaid (at least as far as monetary gain). It has long hours and usually the shifts are expected to be done off of as little as 2 hours of sleep a night every night for a week. It's one of the dirtiest jobs I've ever had, and every day my list of tasks needing to be done ASAP only grows longer.
But... it does come with some of the best perks! Who needs health benefits or Christmas bonuses when you get moments like these?:




But... it does come with some of the best perks! Who needs health benefits or Christmas bonuses when you get moments like these?:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable pictures of adorable girls!!
ReplyDelete