She's rolling. Well, she has the ability to roll, she just prefers being on her side so she'll roll onto her side and chew on whatever blanket is the nearest. I've tkaen to tossing a blanket over her because she loves chewing on them so much. Of course, both girls are stripped down to diapers by the time dinner comes around nowadays, so no overheating. It may only have had a high of 76 in Bakersfield today, but with the sun hitting our glass patio door in the afternoon, it's a fight to keep my living room at 80 degrees.
My goodness my girls are getting so big, though. Megan stretched out to her full length today and I was astounded. She'd put on 7 inches by her 4 month appointment. I should measure her and see if she's grown any more. And I suppose we're getting to the point that I should consider introducing solids. She has no apparent interest in food, though. Although I did give her a taste of brown gravy the other day, just a bit on the tip of my finger. She tried to suck my finger off. However, rice cereal is not as tasty as brown gravy, so she may not be as eager...
And finally, Cadence's camera obsession resulted in some recorded video. There was a cute minute long one where you could hear her babbling and talking, but it was all black screen since she'd dumped it to go through the rest of my purse. So we'll share this six second ditty with a good shot of her leg and diaper:
No comments:
Post a Comment