First and foremost, when I got up, I actually put on a clean shirt (that wasn't a t-shirt). I dug out a pair of earrings while I was at it, did my make-up and fixed my hair. A pretty fabulous start for a mom of two little ones, right?
Then, James treated me out to a special present. He got me a sewing machine! The crafting bug bit me awhile ago, and when he found out he insisted. So, now I've got a whole to-do list of sewing projects that are now only awaiting the proper material. So exciting.

Next, to make the day fabulous for a toddler, we got pizza, a special treat for Cadence. She ate an entire slice by herself, loving the pepperoni, sausage, peppers and onion.
Next on our agenda was an activity for myself and Cadence (once I'd finished games of peekaboo, got your belly button, and other games with Megan).
Not sure what else to do to make our today fabulous. I'm thinking of painting all of our toenails the same color, if I can get Cadence to sit still long enough. I'd love to put a picture of our matching toenails up, but again, not sure I can get Cadence to sit still long enough to do so. Or maybe I'll save a salon day for our next Fabulous Friday. Meanwhile tonight, once the girls are happily in bed, I'm curling up with a big bowl of Heath ice cream and "Time Travelers Wife" to finish off my Fabulous Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment