Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Got that head thing down pat

Megan is right on schedule with her head control. She ought to be, she's been lifting her head since day 1. Seriously, the first time I held her, I was leaning back in the bed and she tried to lift her little head to look at me. Did pretty well for being so little. Of course, that may be just proud mommy bragging, lol. But now she's got the so called "mini push-up" down pretty well. Supposedly, it's the predecessor to rolling over. Cadence is too obsessed with taking the camera from me to get any nice photos of her recently, which is why 90% of my most recent photos are from the much easier to photograph: Megan. I did get one picture of Cadence, though it's kind of blurry. And I hate how old she looks in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment