Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Quick Megan updates

And welcome to week 32! :-) Only 8 weeks until my due date, so as few as 6 weeks if Megan makes her debut as early as Cadence did, or as many as 10 if she's as stubborn as myself and my siblings were when it comes to deadlines. Still, we're getting pretty darn close to D-day!

We had our bi-weekly check-up this morning. Bright and early, first appointment of the doctor's day and everything! And, lucky me, I got an ultrasound. No print-outs to share, and she kept her face turned just right that we couldn't get a shot of it. So all we saw was the top of her head, her heartbeat (and a few hiccups) and the doctor confirmed that Megan is indeed a Megan, and isn't going to pop out a Gabriel. Of course, the Gabriel thing still has a slim chance of happening, nothing's certain until she's out, but with two doctors saying "girl", I'm thinking we can safely assume...

And even though I hate this month's belly shot, here you go. September 15th (28 weeks) and October 15th (32 weeks), side by side. I've filled out more, that's for sure:

No comments:

Post a Comment