I just love her grin on this one. If it wasn't for that grin, this picture would have been deleted, lol, but I guess I don't look too bad:

She was watching ICarly. I leave it on Nick most of the time nowadays, if the TV's even on, because the shows amuse her:

This is her just being sweet and cuddly with my leg. She loves to use my legs as pillows, though she never stays still very long. Actually, I was lucky to get this picture. Seconds later she was up and running again:

And her favorite pasttime, mirrors! She goes nuts over mirrors. We intend to put one in her room somewhere because she loves them so much:

Her afternoon nap. She'd conked out and I was so pleased she'd fallen asleep before 5pm, I just let her sleep on the floor for awhile, but couldn't resist a photo:

She's so beyond cute! I love the mirror and the nap picture the best.
ReplyDelete