Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Cutip Painting (and other pictures)

In an attempt to avoid too much routine, I pulled out some paint, cutips and craft paper and let the girls have fun. I really do wish I did stuff like this more often, because they enjoy it so much, but I'm afraid to give them too much access to mess-making items. They actually did really well with this, other than Megan's tendency to put the cutip on the table instead of the plate.
  

They also had some super-cute conversations while they painted together. They interact so well together most days. Sure, they argue, but that's what siblings are supposed to do, right? Anyway, video of them chatting while they painted:

 
And finally, a few random pictures of the past week. The oversized bucket is supposed to be for toys, but it rarely holds toys. In fact, most days, the girls will find an empty one, put a pillow in it, and turn it into a chair/bed/whatever. Right before I got this picture, they were both in the bucket with the blanket pulled over them, giggling.
 Then today, I noticed Cadence walking around in my shoes holding a towel up to her like it was a dress. I couldn't resist a few pictures. Once the camera was out, Megan wanted her turn and they both started acting up. Super cute!
(Ps, for some reason, I just adore this shot:)
  
At this exact moment, I'm listening to Cadence sing and try not to giggle at her made-up song: "I want to be a princess, it's my favorite dream come true, la la laaaaaaa". <3

2 comments:

  1. Which is Cady's favorite princess? Megan's is Ariel, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked Cadence, she claims it's Ariel. When I asked Megan she chose Rapunzel. These girls are so fickle!

    ReplyDelete