Guess who's not wearing diapers (except at night) anymore?
That's right, my baby. :-(
Went shopping on Monday after we got home and bought her some new princess panties. I learned from the Cadence experience that the Faded Glory/knock-off brands are just too big and I have to pay the extra $$$ for the character ones. Megan initially protested the purchase, but once we took them out of the bag and let her see them up close, she warmed up to the idea by Tuesday morning.
And . . . we went through the entire bag (minus 1) in one day. However, for every accident, we had a success.
Wednesday morning . . . not so hot. Megan lost interest in the whole thing and didn't have any success all morning, though by the afternoon we were 50/50 again.
Thursday morning, she decided accidents weren't that cool after all and began willingly holding and peeing as necessary. We did have two minor accidents, but for day 3, I'll take it!
That brings us to day 4. Knocking on wood, but other than a minor accident (that she caught, held in the rest, and went to the bathroom for) after an unexpected nap, we're doing well. We even went grocery shopping without incident. I've got a couple more tricks up my sleeve to nip another problem in the bud, hopefully today.
Unfortunately, without the diapers, finding pants that won't fall down is going to be an even bigger challenge for us now. Hmm . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment