I was so excited to find the envelope with our pictures in the mailbox today. We checked the mail after the mailman came, but there was nothing. He must have found the package and backtracked to put in our mailbox. A pleasant surprise! Anyway, here are the highlights from the photoshoot. Personally, I'll be printing 8x10s of the four main ones (solos of Cadence and Megan, family and James and I as a couple), and then probably a half dozen 5x7s to put up on the wall as well because I just love so many of them!
To family members, I do have printing rights. I'll be bringing the CD with ALL the pictures (without the watermark) during our California trip so you can look through them and pick the ones you want printed for your own walls.
But for now, enjoy the extended preview. There were 34 files on the CD I received, and I'd guess at least 1/3 of them were of Megan, since she was being super cute and cooperative. Cadence was... not, but there is still a beautiful one of her that I am 200% in love with (and actually like better than most of Megan's!)









No comments:
Post a Comment