As promised, Christmas tree decorating pictures! Okay, not exactly as promised. I'll be honest. We decorated Sunday night and I totally forgot to take pictures as I untangled ornament hooks and re-hooked some ornaments. However, I never put the bin the ornaments go in away, so Monday morning Cadence decided she was "done" and began putting the ornaments away for me.
So these are actually pictures of Christmas tree decorating, take 2 (okay, so take 3, since Cadence attempted the exact same thing the night before, so we'd decorated it twice Sunday night)
Speaking of, Lifetouch, whoever they're associated with, generally have good customer service. When I complained to them about our experience at JCPenney awhile ago, they sent me coupons for MAJOR savings as an apology. And when I emailed them about the problems with my coupon at Target, they sent me a check for the amount I shouldn't have paid (Of course, by then I'd already sorted the situation out, so I'll be taking the check right back to the studio when it arrives). It may take them a few days to respond, but they DO respond.
Anyway, below are a few pictures. There are more of the girls, of course, but the cutest ones are included in the holiday cards I ordered (If you want one, make sure I have your mailing address! Send me an email or a memo on facebook or whatever). The bottom picture is the picture we ordered for James, so he could have a picture in his toolbox at work.








I decided that I'm buying some gold and/or silver cord to attach to ornaments for next year. It's easier for Lynne to hang on the tree than those stinking hooks (though she's better this year) and then I don't have to untangle hooks and/or add new hooks to ornaments.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I should take a picture of our tree. Lucas keeps taking the ornaments off and Lynne hangs them back up in a clump. So, the bottom half is bare except for one area, while the top is nicely decorated. (Guess which half has the nice ornaments.)
It's nice that Cady will clean up after herself (putting the ornaments away). LoL