Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lazy days

There's really nothing more enjoyable than lounging around with my camera, my two girls, a bucket, and a baby toothbrush. It started with me trying to get a better shot of my recent hair cut, but the girls kept climbing all over me (they're very good at distracting me). So I got suckered into grabbing snapshots of them.

Cady's new thing is climbing into buckets. She'd lay around in this thing all day if she could. Give her a book, her doll, and a sippy cup and she's good to go:
She was laughing and squirming so much when I grabbed her to get a shot of the two of us, that I took a dozen and this is one of the few that wasn't blurry from her laughing so much:
I attempted to get a similar shot with Megan, but the girl refused to put the darn toothbrush down! If I ever leave the bathroom door open for longer than two seconds, Cadence is darting in there to rescue the two toothbrushes from their lonely perch:
Snagged Cadence for a trio picture. She looks kinda goofy and Megan looks like she could care less, which means it's pretty much the perfect picture of all three of us:

1 comment:

  1. Does Megan have the same exact eye color as you? Too cute! I miss lazy days with the boys before they were in school :( Some days it's a struggle to drop them off because I'd rather have them home with me snuggled up in my bed or watching Nick Jr. while we munched on dry cereal or something equally awesome. Moral of the story: I'm a hormonally charged sap and cherish this time with your girls because they really do grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete