Oh, what an evening.It was over in minutes. One minute, the girls were sitting quietly in their room reading books and talking to each other. I know, because I checked.
Then moments later, Cadence was at my knee coughing and rubbing at her tongue smelling strongly of pepper. I glance at the table and notice the missing container. I glance at the hallway and find said missing container.
And then I see Megan crawling towards me with dark hair.
*sigh*
They were not happy girls for awhile. Megan was bent backwards over the sink as I did my best to get the pepper out of her hair (once I was sure none of it had gotten into her mouth, eyes, or nose). James forced milk down Cadence's throat to sooth the resulting burning sensation of too much pepper. Then we plopped the girls in the tub while James vacuumed half a container worth of pepper from Cadence's mattress and the floor.
In other news, Cadence learned a brand new word today: "Pepper!"
Haha, well some good came of it I guess.
ReplyDelete