Tonight, the computer gets packed up. One of the very last things to be boxed up. There's still the odds and ends, most of which will be packed neatly in trash bags at the last moment. But for the most part, the apartment is completely packed up and waiting.
We signed our lease this afternoon. Tomorrow morning we do the move-in inspection and walk through and get our keys and being our move.
It's going to be a busy day. Tomorrow I also need to find a way to exchange Megan's crib. We just learned the used crib we bought in January was recalled in February. So Megan's getting a new crib to go in her new room.
But, we'll be offline for awhile. Issues with getting cable and internet set up at the new place have crept up already. My track record with getting utilities up and running is not good, despite being on the ball. So, we'll see.
Wish us luck! We'll have pictures of the new place up... if I can find my camera. Despite packing up the entire apartment, I have yet to find out where Cadence stashed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment