Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cadence's Coloring Book (Megan, too)

Due to Cadence's love of drawing, I tend to actually toss 99% of her art. In my defense, she can (and has) fill a 70-page notebook with drawings and letters in a single weekend if given free reign. However, I do want to preserve and show off her talent, so I scanned in a few of her recent ones, plus one I could find that Megan had drawn (that Cadence didn't take over and "improve"). So, here you go:
My Little Pony. If you're a Brony like me, see if you can name them all!

She drew the tree, then the girl, then the rain. I'm not 100% sure what the multi-colored thing is supposed to be.

A MLP she created herself and a rainbow and sparkly grass, as described by Cadence. She drew this one for Megan and hung it on the wall.

Megan's developing skill. Two princesses. She picks up a lot of ideas (like the skirts) from Cadence's drawing, but makes them her own.

2 comments:

  1. Luv them. Thank you for keeping this blog. I love it (and all of you too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She definitely has her mom's talent when it comes to drawing! I'm pretty sure her drawing is better than mine (you've seen my drawing- you understand). Megan's is so cute!

    ReplyDelete