Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Pictures

New Years Eve. We bought some Panda Express. Cadence saw me using chopsticks and asked to try. She did surprisingly well for a first timer:
After eating less Chinese food than I normally would, I felt pretty full. Laying down helps move Connor away from my stomach so the digestive system can actually do its job. James had his finger over the flash, but for some reason the picture amused me. The sticker on my belly? Megan wanted Connor to have it.
The girls have their own mini entertainment system in the dining room so they can enjoy their movies when James and I want/need the larger TV for ourselves. At first, we let them watch their quiet time movies here, but now that the novelty has worn off, they're back on the couch where I can keep a better eye on them:
Tonight, the girls and I made brownies for dessert. I instructed the girls they were not allowed to leave the kitchen until my beater was white again. They happily complied. I busted up laughing when I turned around and caught Cadence licking it:

1 comment:

  1. You're a cute pregnant lady. Can't wait until the baby is here though!

    ReplyDelete