Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Coloring

As the girls slowly outgrow their desire to color on every available surface, I find myself more willing to give out a few crayons from time to time. Cadence loves coloring, especially on the oversized coloring pages that are a little more forgiving toward her 4-year-old coloring skills. In the end, she did an amazing job coloring in the fairy below:
Then, once the fairy was colored, she flipped it over and began drawing. She drew a cat, several spiders, a sun, and the circle on the right? That purple thing is another sun and below it are flowers. Hmm... She's pretty talented at this stuff.
Megan's still learning, of course, But she is coloring on purpose, so I guess it's a start. She colored the face and hands, then got bored and flipped her own page.
No idea what she was attempting to draw, she refused to tell me and just had fun with colors. So thumbs up to her. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed with Cady's coloring skills. Lynne's closer to Megan than Cady. :-P But she's getting better. Maybe I'll get those larger coloring pages and see how she does.

    ReplyDelete