Whenever she's on a slide, it's not uncommon for her to lay at the bottom, reaching for the top and crying "help, Megan, help me!"
And then earlier this morning, I watched them play pretend together. Megan pretended to cry, Cadence ran over to her and said "I found you! It's okay!" and then Megan stood up and hugged her and said "I missed you". Cadence said it back. Then Megan walked away, crouched and pretended to cry all over again.
Very cute. They tend to reenact/pretend to be familiar characters. Sometimes they pretend to be me. Sometimes they pretend to be characters from their favorite shows (currently "Phineas & Ferb"). Other times, I don't have a clue what they're pretending to be, but it's still cute.
Super cute!! I can't believe your girls are so grown up. And, I'm totally jealous. My boys essentially always fight.
ReplyDeleteThe pretending together is adorable!
ReplyDelete