Monday, March 5, 2012
Coloring (Mommy Brag)
Cadence's artistic skills continue to advance. While not perfect, she does an outstanding job at coloring within the lines for someone that's only 3. Well, 3 years and 3 months old. I know some suggest that "free thinking coloring", with a plain white page, is "better". Cadence enjoys both equally. It's fun to watch her color. She gets so focused on the page in front of her and you can see the concentration.

So, there it is. I know it's not CRAZY advanced for a 3 year old, but I know it is above average, and I do love to brag about my kids. Of course, after i took pictures of Cadence, Megan wanted hers done. Cadence helped color Megan's, since she can't keep her crayons to herself.
I told Megan to smile while I took her picture. She refused to do so when the picture was facing me, but I got a cute one anyway.
And then she came in for a close-up.
Let's just face it, I have the cutest girls in the world. There's no competition. Though, I will admit some of you have some contenders for second place. First place, however, is taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seems crazy advanced to me. Andrew still colors pretty sloppily and he's 5 (and genius) ;)
ReplyDelete