Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another Sunbeam Update

We finally had success.

For the first time, Cadence went into the primary room without myself or James anywhere in view. In fact, apparently, her teacher spotted James and Cadence dropping Megan off at nursery and took Cadence off of James's hands right then and there. AND, Cadence went willingly.

When we did peek through the window into the primary room she wasn't ecstatic, but she wasn't crying either. She did spend a little time in her teacher's lap (when James peeked), but for awhile she was happy sitting in her own chair (when I peeked).

After primary, we were informed she did wonderfully and even got up to do the motions with some of the songs. Her favorite primary song is currently "Once There Was a Snowman". Whenever we ask about songs in primary, that's the one she mentions and I heard them singing it while we were sitting in the foyer. So, I think we've finally broken through this problem and she's going to enjoy primary again. And, hopefully, in a few weeks, they'll have me successfully moved to senior primary so I don't feel like a complete slacker missing sharing time.

So, yay, Cadence!

No comments:

Post a Comment