Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

4-year Anniversary

Do you know how lucky I am to be married to the man I'm married to for the past 4 years? It's been an amazing journey with him and I am more in love with him than the day I married him. I am so blessed to have James in my life.

I really need to tell him that more. :-)

I don't think there's been a single day over the past 4 years that he hasn't made me laugh at least once. And he tells me he loves me every single day. I've never doubted his feelings for me, which is a blessing all on its own.

Four years strong and still not a single argument between us (yes, we disagree some times). The closest we got to one was the night we put Cadence's toddler bed together. We learned our lesson though and just didn't talk while putting Megan's together a year later.

We've had quite the journey in our 4 years together and I'm so glad he was by my side. His faith never wavered and strengthened my own in the process. When things got hard, he'd tell me "it will work out" and, lo and behold, it did. Always. Even more, when I'd let the bad things turn me into a grump, he wouldn't.

Yes, I am one lucky girl. Just so everyone knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment