I may not get to do all the artsy crafts on my to-do list, or cook/bake all these amazing things on my to-try list, or even sit down and spend a decent amount of time on my unfinished novel. Instead, I'm lucky enough to sit around all day and just enjoy moments like this:
Psh, I got them dressed. They just lose a piece of clothing here or there as the day goes by and by bath time they're down to just diapers. You know how it goes, forget to put the shoes back on after the morning errands. Toss the pants aside cuz they're stained after lunch. Take of the shirt for dinner...
It's kinda like that song "Tequila makes her clothes fall off", only... there's no tequila.
Actually... they lost the diapers shortly after these pictures were taken, since it was bath time. During which, Megan worked on perfecting her pull-myself-to-standing skills and ended up losing her footing, falling over and inhaling a bit of water. Oops.
Those girls could not be more adorable. And I LOVE their toy kitchen.
ReplyDeleteOr even have time to get your girls dressed. ;-) Love the pictures.
ReplyDeletePsh, I got them dressed. They just lose a piece of clothing here or there as the day goes by and by bath time they're down to just diapers. You know how it goes, forget to put the shoes back on after the morning errands. Toss the pants aside cuz they're stained after lunch. Take of the shirt for dinner...
ReplyDeleteIt's kinda like that song "Tequila makes her clothes fall off", only... there's no tequila.
Actually... they lost the diapers shortly after these pictures were taken, since it was bath time. During which, Megan worked on perfecting her pull-myself-to-standing skills and ended up losing her footing, falling over and inhaling a bit of water. Oops.
ReplyDelete