Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

March Happenings

Okay, so this first group of pictures isn't quite March. It was end-of-February-almost-March. ;-) James went on a overnight camping trip with other people from the ward, giving us girls (and Connor) the chance to do girly things like manicures and facials and watch girly movies and eat chocolate. It was a fun night all around.



Later (actually in March now), we got to go to the "soft opening" at Robyn's new job at Mod Pizza. Free pizza and a night out, score! The kids enjoyed it. I tried a pizza combination that I'd never be willing to try if I was putting my own money into it. Plus, we got a firsthand glimpse of where Aunt Robyn will be when she's not hanging out with us. :-)



Other March happenings? School and work, school and work, and a little bit of sickness. I actually got knocked over by a strange viral thing, which is highly unusual. I can usually power through a cold, but this virus knocked me on my back over a 3-day weekend. The kids all cycled through it and had rough days, but we all survived and we're all (mostly) over the lingering cough, just in time to enjoy spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment