Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Kindergarten Rodeo

I finally managed to dust off my digital camera and take a few pictures for memory's sake. I've been terrible about taking pictures lately, but I did remember to tuck it into my purse when I went to Cadence's school to volunteer at the kindergarten rodeo. I spent the majority of the time at the facepainting station, painting the class "brands" (each teacher designed their own) on cheeks and hands, but I had the perfect place to see everything that was happening and keep an eye on Cadence's good time.
It started with a parade as all the kindergartners rode their horses around the cafeteria

Roping some steer

Every time I tried to snag a picture of just Cadence, her friend would jump in.

This one was at the facepainting station, her "brand" is hidden by her sleeve.

Afterward, they did pictures. This was Cadence goofing off with her friends while they waited.

Panning for gold.

Barrel Races!!
Gah. Sometimes it just hits me how big she is. And in only a few short weeks, I'll be once again collecting all the paperwork to enroll Megan. Which reminds me of this important shot:

Megan and I dressed up for Dr Seuss at work/school. I was a star-bellied Sneetch and she was an adorable Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment