Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cleaning Our Room

According to my new weekly chore schedule, Tuesdays are the day we focus on getting the bedrooms cleaned. So, after lunch, the kids and I locked ourselves in their rooms and got them vacuum-ready (I'll be tackling my room later this evening when James isn't sleeping). I think the girls have too many toys, but since they play with most of them, I haven't bothered with sorting through them. Undoubtedly, they'll lose several once I start cleaning things out for our upcoming move (which has no details beyond "we're moving out of this house sometime before the end of summer, we hope").

The girls like to play more than clean, so it requires me sitting in their room frequently directing them what to pick up, but in the end, it does get done. 
Connor likes to play while the rest of us clean

Megan and her crazy hair. It gets combed every day, I swear.

Connor's way of helping sometimes results in tears from the girls.

Cadence's hair! I gave her bangs and it just transformed her, I swear.
And, to end it all, we got a little video of Connor's run-before-he-can-walk routine. :-) I know how much a certain reader of mine (Hi, Lynne!) loves videos of her cousins.

1 comment:

  1. Is it just me or does the pic of Cadence have a Taylor Swift look to it?

    ReplyDelete