Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Connor's 4-month Stats and then some

Well, it threw off our Wednesday=library day schedule, but Connor had his 4-month check-up this morning. As per usual, he charmed his way through a battalion of nurses and gave lots of smiles to the pediatrician, who thought his bald little head and round cheeks just made him absolutely precious (and while I'm sure the pediatrician makes similar comments to every mom, she was 200% sincere in cooing over my handsome little man).

Since I had no concerns about Connor's growth, the most exciting part was seeing how big he's gotten! I had nothing to compare him to. At 2 months old Connor weighed the same as both his sisters did at 4 months. All I knew was he was going to be significantly larger than his sisters at the same age and the real question was would he break Megan's 1-year-old weight (17lbs 3oz, scrawny little girl)?

Well, he didn't, though he certainly tried his best! He did, however, surpass Megan's 9 month weight (but not Cadence's). At this point, I think he'll beat both girls' 1-year weight by 6 months.

Height: 25.25" (previously 23.5", +4.74" since birth)
Weight: 16lbs 8oz (previously 13lbs 11oz, +6lbs 13oz since birth)

As far as percentile's go, he's right around the 75th percentile line. Just under it for height, just over it for weight. He has chunky thigh rolls and his little belly is so round he's fitting into his sisters hand-me-down 6/9 month size jeans (yes, he's wearing "girl jeans"). And his sweet little cheeks are too kissable, especially since kisses often result in big smiles and even a few giggles.

1 comment:

  1. No picture? I guess I'll have to go on over to Facebook.

    ReplyDelete