Tune in later this month (around Easter Sunday or so) to find out! Time to see if I inherited that sewing gene, or if my children are doomed to store-bought clothes for their entire childhood.
Lexi's dress was done off the top of my head. I've actually got to try to follow a pattern here. I've read through the instructions and gotten a basic idea of how it's supposed to work, so I think I'll chuck the instructions and do things the way that make sense to me and hope for the best, lol.
That fabric is SO cute! They're going to be stylin! You did an awesome job on Lexi's, so I'm sure you'll do great at whatever you try.
ReplyDeleteWell, if you suck, they can just have Aunt Erin make them clothes. :-)
ReplyDeleteLexi's dress was done off the top of my head. I've actually got to try to follow a pattern here. I've read through the instructions and gotten a basic idea of how it's supposed to work, so I think I'll chuck the instructions and do things the way that make sense to me and hope for the best, lol.
ReplyDelete