Playing together. Cadence is actually laughing, not screaming, lol:
We played with stickers today. You might notice a bit of swelling on her lower lip. She cut it up pretty good when she slammed her chin into the table Sunday night. She did a pretty good job. Good enough that we took her to urgent care just in case:
I just loved the look on her face, lol. I think I have a picture of Cadence with this exact same look at this age:
Oh my goodness. How old/big does she look in this picture?:
Megan just looking 200% adorable. She's crawling everywhere, getting into everything:
The pantry is no longer off of limits, and Cadence is frequently asking for a cookie, ever since Daddy taught her that word. Luckily they're out of reach on the top shelf:
Out of reach until she realizes that she can climb up there.
ReplyDeleteYour girls are 110% adorable.