Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

9 Month Stats

Megan had her 9-month check-up this morning. I thought we'd be waiting around forever, since it was fairly late in the morning, but surprisingly, we'd barely sat down before we were being called back. It was very weird being out and about with just Megan. It's not often I get to sit down and play with her without Cadence rushing to be a part of it.

So, I enjoyed those 5 minutes that we were in the exam room just waiting for the doctor. We played with the mirror, she gave me sloppy kisses, and attempted to climb into the sink to reach the mirror image of herself. The doctor, of course, walked in, as I was teasingly protesting some of her sloppy kisses and getting giggles and more kisses in response.

I really like her doctor. He does the majority of the physical exam while she's in my lap. The only time he had to take her from me was when he was checking her hip joints and took off her diaper to check other things out. He also started playing with her, head butting her to get a response and laughing when he'd stop just short of head butting her and she'd head butt him. Yes, her doctor's pretty awesome. Cadence's is too, but in a totally different way.

Oh, and Megan's doctor asked where Cadence was when he came in and saw it was just the two of us. I love that he remembers us!

Anyway, stats:

Height: 28" (just under 75th percentile line)
Weight: 16lb 4oz (just under the 5th percentile line)

For comparisons sake:

Megan's 6 month stats- 26.5" long, 14lb 12.5oz
Cadence's 9 month stats (9 1/2 months)- 27.5" long, 17lb 7oz

And now to go chase down Cadence. I told her it was time to change her diaper and she ran away... little turd.

No comments:

Post a Comment