Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pictures & Captions

Our Book of Mormon reading chart. We have a family goal of finishing it together before the end of the school year. Once we do, there's a big surprise planned. It's a surprise even for James and me, because we have no idea what it is yet. Whatever it is, it will be AWESOME.
  
Pumpkin painting, because the kids and the pumpkins were too small for pumpkin carving this year.

Cadence actually painted a face on hers. ;-) Megan just painted all sorts of designs.

Connor got paint everywhere. We discovered the blue paint would come off with paint and water, but a blue stain remained. Luckily, baby wipes did the trick!

Dentist appointment!! Both girls were cavity free once again, but the dentist did remind me we'll have orthodontic bills rolling in eventually. Poor kids likely inherited my crowded teeth.

That's right, I'm hired! Made possible only because of amazing family! This of course segways into how excited I am for Robyn coming out in a few months (well, and Jen will be here for the holidays until then, yay!). Of course, Robyn was planning to come out before I even thought about taking a job, but super glad she's able and willing to help out for a few months until summer break.

Visiting the pumpkin patch. It was actually hosted by the same place I'll be working, though I had planned on going to this one before I even contacted the director of the preschool program.

Family picture, thanks to a very sweet woman who instructed us to smile and say "Cucaracha!"

Riding on the barrel train. Boy was I cramped, but the kids loved it. I might have loved it more if the guys in the background hadn't catapulted a pumpkin toward us. They were so focused on looking one way, they forgot to look out for us. It launched over 250 feet, but came less than 20 feet from us. A little scary, but all was well. They apologized profusely as soon as we pulled up to the "train station".

The girls in their barrel as we drove through the "woods".

No comments:

Post a Comment