Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Another Zoo Picture Dump & Run

As a side note... I really need a new camera. My Canon PowerShot is great, but it's also been dropped a couple thousand times and the viewing screen is broken. My birthday's a few months away. Time to start researching for an upgrade. ;-)

But, that's neither here, nor there. We went to the zoo and had another nice morning. Perfect weather for it!
Cadence isn't quite tall enough for the chimp face.

Cadence wanted to take a picture.

Playing ring-around-the-rosie

Riding the carousel (again).

Managed to snag a carousel bench so I could sit.

Loving the "swans"

Connor admiring the ducks.
Oh! And I forgot to post the girls' haircut pictures. In case you didn't notice, last weekend the girls insisted on having their hair cut to be short like mine. I protested because I love playing with their long hair, but they kept asking, so I finally gave in. Here are the shots I posted on Facebook shortly after my haircut and their's.

No comments:

Post a Comment