But, the front room. This is the view from the front door. Had to buy a cheap desk for our desktop computer since our old one is currently in about a dozen pieces in our garage. But this works, because the smaller desk means the whole thing takes up less space in general and I'm happy with that:
Monday, August 8, 2011
House Pictures (part 1)
Rather than wait and hope my house comes together any time soon, I figured I'd show it off as best I could under the circumstances. Obviously, we are not fully settled. There are boxes of books in one corner and I was in the middle of cleaning (thus the pile in the middle of the room) when I decided to take the pictures. Anyway, just the front room for today. The bedrooms are still a WIP. The girls' playroom has a stack of empty boxes filling an entire corner and I want to hang pictures and such before I take pictures there.
But, the front room. This is the view from the front door. Had to buy a cheap desk for our desktop computer since our old one is currently in about a dozen pieces in our garage. But this works, because the smaller desk means the whole thing takes up less space in general and I'm happy with that:
The view from the opposite side of the main room. Unhung pictures and piles to be picked up and all. The rug in front of the couch is covering a very worn spot in the carpet, but it works, so I'm happy:
A view of my living room from the loft. A nice overhead look to give you a good idea of the whole thing. Enjoy:
So, there it is. A little peek into my new world. :-)
But, the front room. This is the view from the front door. Had to buy a cheap desk for our desktop computer since our old one is currently in about a dozen pieces in our garage. But this works, because the smaller desk means the whole thing takes up less space in general and I'm happy with that:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look so roomy! What a pretty house, totally jealous. I bet the girls love it. Hopefully everything runs smoothly until you're fully settled!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful, Sarah! I love how open it seems to be and how the windows let in so much light.
ReplyDelete