Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Countdowns

10 days until the packers come and pack everything we own into boxes, making this place uninhabitable and forcing us into a hotel for our final days in Bakersfield.

12 days until Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (which I will be unable to see in theater, drat)

13 days until we check out of our hotel, load up our car and begin our trek to Houston

15 days until we reach Houston and officially become Texans.

16 days until we get the key to our new house!!! (Fancy link for those that haven't seen the picture yet)

66 days until my 26th birthday (might as well throw this one in here)

131 days until Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is released (I'm only slightly geeking out over it... Really, only the teensiest little bit)

136 days until Megan's 2nd birthday.

137 days until Cadence's 3rd.

(While we're at it, I should backtrack and say 129 days until our 4th wedding anniversary. Guess what my anniversary present is... Refer to the 131 day countdown if you need the reminder. Or maybe we'll make that James's present and I can get myself something pretty.)

At least 8 months (242 days) until Wheel of Time's final book is released and I become a bad mom while I ignore my kids for the 48 hours it'll take to read it (I'd say 24 hours, but let's be realistic, I do have two kids to watch here and the book will probably be close to 1000 pages). You can totally expect a little banner countdown thing added to my blog once the final release date is announced (just like last time). Again, only slightly geeking out here.

And 9 months until... just kidding.

:-)

1 comment:

  1. Get me all excited why don't ya. Please post tons of pictures once you're moved in your Texas house.

    ReplyDelete