We got a late start since I was perfectly content to spend the first half of the morning with my feet kicked up, playing facebook games while the girls made a mess of my living room. So by the time I'd finished browsing at Ross (and found a dozen things I wanted to buy, but could only rationalized spending the money on a skirt right now. Next week, however...), it was past lunchtime. Luckily, I remembered that the McDonalds right down the street was recently remodeled and has a great set-up for toddlers that the girls love. And this time, I had my camera. And since my girls are just too stinking adorable for words, we'll let the pictures tell the story:
Monday, January 24, 2011
We're a McDonalds kinda family
This morning I had to run to Kmart and return James's boots. We'd just bought them about a month ago and the other day the zipper popped right off. Luckily, Kmart was cool with us returning tagless boots without the receipt (gave them the card we used). Anyway, I've been searching for a basic skirt, since my jean one doesn't fit anymore. Sadly, it's become a pain in the butt trying to find a skirt that would actually go to my knee that isn't ankle-length.
We got a late start since I was perfectly content to spend the first half of the morning with my feet kicked up, playing facebook games while the girls made a mess of my living room. So by the time I'd finished browsing at Ross (and found a dozen things I wanted to buy, but could only rationalized spending the money on a skirt right now. Next week, however...), it was past lunchtime. Luckily, I remembered that the McDonalds right down the street was recently remodeled and has a great set-up for toddlers that the girls love. And this time, I had my camera. And since my girls are just too stinking adorable for words, we'll let the pictures tell the story:





We got a late start since I was perfectly content to spend the first half of the morning with my feet kicked up, playing facebook games while the girls made a mess of my living room. So by the time I'd finished browsing at Ross (and found a dozen things I wanted to buy, but could only rationalized spending the money on a skirt right now. Next week, however...), it was past lunchtime. Luckily, I remembered that the McDonalds right down the street was recently remodeled and has a great set-up for toddlers that the girls love. And this time, I had my camera. And since my girls are just too stinking adorable for words, we'll let the pictures tell the story:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They ARE so stinking cute! Can I have them just for a little while? We can trade my boys for your girls.
ReplyDeleteLoL, once they're fully over this cold, I'll gladly lend them to you for a day. ;-)
ReplyDeleteWow, your playland is REALLY nice!
ReplyDelete